Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Family at the Dino Museum

It was really fun. I really liked playing with Zander. This is my Aunt Camie. She is really fun to play with. She always plays with us. Here we are riding a dinosaur. It was really fun.
Me and Zandy were making a trench so the water couldn't get past. Then we made another trench. I washed my hands a lot of times, but Zandy needed help washing his hands, so I helped him.
Paul let me get on his shoulders. We were looking at dinosaurs, and we were making dinosaurs. Paul and Christine came and had really fun with me. They are really good people to me. That's all.


2 comments:

cfm said...

Drake, I had so much fun with you at the museum too! You are such a cool dude. Will you come a play with me soon? I love you!

Chrissie Lou said...

Drake! I love your cool blog. The dino museum was so cool.